DoubleVerify ( www.doubleverify.com ) is the world leader in online media verification and campaign effectiveness. It is the top choice of brand marketers, agencies, advertising networks, demand side platforms, exchanges and digital publishers looking to ensure quality advertising environments, campaign transparency and performance. DoubleVerify validates over 60 billion advertising impressions per month for hundreds of Fortune 500 brands, advertising networks and media platforms. DoubleVerify was conferred the World Economic Forum 2012 Technology Pioneer Award for being one of the most innovative stakeholders in the technology space. Headquartered in New York City, DoubleVerify’s investors include JMI Equity, Institutional Venture Partners, Blumberg Capital, First Round Capital and Genacast Ventures.
DoubleVerify is looking for a Systems Engineer / Administrator with a solid background in scripting and automation for Windows and Linux systems. Responsible for supporting a Domestic/International distributed Windows and Linux Engineering Computer Infrastructure. Day to day responsibilities include design and support of the engineering infrastructure associated with the build and development tools. Responsible for maintaining servers , which includes new installs, upgrading, and rebuild of existing servers, as well as configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements. Other responsibilities include being part of a 24x7 on-call rotation.
- “Cradle-to-grave” operations of servers running Windows, Linux and VMWare
- Work on automating and streamlining manual processes
- Deploy production applications and updates in a highly-available production environment
- Deploy physical machines in our hosted datacenter • Create and Deploy VM’s
- Install and configure new software and hardware
- Manage day to day tasks and provide tier 2 and 3 support
- Perform daily system monitoring and gather data/metrics for performance and data reporting trending.
- Participate in a 24x7 on-call rotation
- 5+ years experience with IT systems technology, enterprise class environments, high-availability, hardware/software installation and configurations of UNIX/LINUX environments and Windows 2008 server systems and related technologies.
- 5+ years experience in a high volume 24x7 online production environment
- 2+ years experience with build, integration, and deployment tools (TeamCity, Nolio)
- 2+ years on-call experience • Solid Troubleshooting skills of real time production environment along with deployment and support of newer systems
- Experience with understanding of switches, SAN and NAS technologies.
- Strong knowledge of VMWare
- Strong knowledge of MS SQL 2008
- Experience with Microsoft IIS 7 and .NET Framework
- Experience with Backup, AV, Patch Management other server based software
- Proficient scripting skills in Bash, Perl, Python
- Experience with Cisco Enterprise level hardware and blade infrastructure
- Able to create professional documentation
- Able to think strategically and conceptually while managing details
Doubleverify, Inc - 2 years ago