The Scientist/System Engineer will provide technical and computational support. Responsibilities include one or more of the following
- Provide support for complex system development and integration comprised of imaging sensing systems and non-imaging measurement devices and subsystems for ground combat vehicles.
- Assist in the development of metrics for near real time data processing and embedded algorithms.
- Support the development of approaches and methods to isolate and collect system component signals, to characterize measurements into high level system parameters, and to model their characteristics into system specifications.
- Assist in the development of solutions/algorithms for the collection of thermal imagery in the areas of turbulence mitigation in association to electronic/mechanical stabilization.
This position requires both advanced theoretic knowledge and strong applied experience in a majority of the following list areas:
- In-depth knowledge in optics and technical skills in the spectral sciences to include Visible, IR, LWIR, and MWIR
- Knowledge of Multi-Spectral and Hyper-Spectral image processing
- Programming skills in Matlab, Python, ENVI, C/C++, or HDL
- Mechanical or software based E-STAB
- INS or GPS
- PTU or IMU or accelerometer
- Algorithm development or integration
- Atmospheric or target signature characterization
- Modalities of MTF
EOIR Technologies - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard -