For more than 30 years, EXL Landa, (formerly Landacorp), has been solving the
complex problems faced by health plans and hospital delivery systems. As health
plans, providers and members drive toward better sharing of information, EXL
Landa provides the tools and services to execute a clear vision of
collaborative health and care management.
EXL Landa empowers health plans with its CareRadius suite, a care management
software that enables better SHARING for better health, COLLABORATION between health plans, providers and members, and technology with the ability to ADAPT to your evolving business needs with proven technology in its CareRadius suite to link members, providers and health plans.
EXL Landa’s CareRadius is utilized by many of the nation’s largest, most
respected health plans and health delivery systems.
As a System Engineer for EXL Landa you will be responsible for a broad of spectrum planning, installation, support, troubleshooting, and testing of EXL Landa products, both at client sites and internally. These responsibilities include: supporting the developers with performance testing, scalability testing, and functionality testing of products in a SOA/n-tier architecture, as well as products which use a client/server model; assisting clients and potential clients with hardware sizing, installation, testing, and troubleshooting of Landacorp products and any necessary 3rd party products; assist the in-house Systems Administration staff and client IT staff with Unix and Windows server installation, maintenance, and administration, network infrastructure planning, installation, and support, and disaster-recovery planning; and developing any necessary procedures and/or documents to facilitate any of the above. The ideal candidate will have a broad range of systems experience, knows how to install
and support Oracle software, will have experience with installing and working in
a SOA environment, has exceptional analytical skills, manages well concurrent
projects, is self-directing and self-motivated, and functions well in both a
team role and an individual contributor role. Pay will be commensurate with
experience and ability.
- Installation, administration, maintenance, and performance tuning of various
operating systems, such as AIX, HP-UX, Solaris, Linux, Windows Server 2003. and Windows Server 2008.
- Installation, administration, maintenance, and performance tuning of application and web server products such as Apache, Tomcat, IIS, WebSphere, WebLogic, and
- Installation, administration, maintenance, and performance tuning of Oracle
- Provide Systems Engineering assistance to clients and internal
- Work directly with clients to plan and implement Landacorp, application and web server technologies, and Oracle technologies at client sites.
- Develop tools, documentation, and procedures that sustain and improve the
technical services provided to clients and in-house.
- Evaluate new technologies, tools, and utilities as necessary to improve
Landacorp services and products.
- Support Development Dept. projects and assist in stress and load testing
analysis, environment set-up, and testing scripts.
- BS Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field, or
equivalency in experience.
- 3+ years experience as a UNIX administrator performing installs, patches,
troubleshooting performance problems, and handling user security
- 3+ years experience as a Windows administrator performing installs, patches, troubleshooting performance problems, and handling user security
- 2+ years experience working with SOA architecture and products.
- Experience with installing and compiling applications, such as Apache, Tomcat, WebSphere, and Oracle, in a UNIX and Windows environment is
- 2 years experience with Oracle database administration.
- 3+ years working directly with clients.
Position Location: Chico, California.
Occasional travel is required.
EXL - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
EXL is a leading provider of offshore business process outsourcing solutions to the Global 1000. EXL strives to build lasting relationships...