The Plant Performance\ Services System Engineer will be responsible for DeltaV configuration. This individual will work in a team environment; he/she must be responsible and accountable to that team. At times, the engineer will work directly with customers and must display a professional attitude and appearance. Accuracy and attention to detail are a must as a Systems Engineer.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Accountable and Passionate for customer results—feels ownership for results
· Demonstrates professionalism at all times
· Listens to and acts upon customer input
Corporate (Experitec) Responsibilities:
· Maintain high attendance and be prompt daily
· Deliver complete and accurate work on time
· Support and promote Experitec/Emerson products, services, personnel and practices at all times
· Develop expert knowledge of DeltaV and associated applications and tools
· Develop expert knowledge of calibration techniques and best practices
· Support project team
· Provide timely and accurate reporting of activities and expenses
Qualifications (Knowledge & Skills)
Education and Experience:
· Engineering degree with 2+ years of plant experience
· Technical degree and 5+ years of plant or project experience
· Computer/electronics experience
· Instrumentation and/or control valve or related experience beneficial
Additional Required Knowledge:
· Process control or related industry experience.
Experitec - 30+ days ago
Experitec offers a complete range of products and services to meet any process control challenge. For more than 30 years, Experitec formerly...