BIT Systems Inc., a Six3 Systems (Six3) company. The commitment of our employees to "Engineering Results" is the catalyst that has propelled BITS to becoming a leader in software development, R&D, sensor development and signal processing. Our engineering teams are highly adept at solving complex problems with the application of leading-edge technology solutions, empowering decision-makers to make better mission-critical decisions. Our operational team excels at signal collection, processing and analysis. We have operational personnel stationed around the world in support of our customers' missions.
Title: Systems Engineer
Location: Dulles VA
Relocation Assistance: No
Summary: Work in small innovative teams on complex software applications. Responsible for performing multiple phases of the systems engineering lifecycle to include technical planning, requirements analysis, user interface design, system integration, verification and validation, and support user training for large data system.
- Experience with Unix/Linux operating systems
- Experience writing test procedures
- Experience with analysis tools
- Experience in virtualized operations and deployment
- Experience in coordination and installation of systems to customer location
- Knowledge of Intelligence Community (IC) processes, policies and guidance
BIT-Systems is proud to support Workforce Diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- 5+ years’ experience supporting full life-cycle software development (analysis, design, test, deployment, and maintenance)
- Experience with decomposition of system and functional level requirements
- Technical writing skills to include: requirements documentation, concepts of operation, software release notes, user guides, and maintenance manuals
- Experience executing test procedures.
Top Secret SCI
Minimum Experience (yrs):