ETASS II – Systems Engineer
Levels: I, II, III, IV available, but only one general description below
• Implement a robust systems engineering and integration process to address the lifecycle requirements of each product area identified in the Performance Work Statement.
• Also, support the various development efforts and phases, consisting of various sizes and complexities of Department of Defense-related systems, where a system is understood to be an assembly or combination of interrelated elements (e.g., hardware, software, materiel, training, tactics, or procedures) working together toward a common objective or performance requirement.
• Perform the following types of tasks: generation of safety studies and analyses; reviewing and evaluating system technical specifications, designs, analyses, test plan/procedures/resulted, and technical data packages for the determination of both interim and final hazard classification and compliance with safety criteria, design, or test and /or qualification requirements.
• Perform entry-level or developmental-level assignments in the particular area, i.e., assignments that have clearly defined objectives and require the investigation of a limited number of variables.
• Limited expertise of judgment is required on detail of work and in making preliminary selections an adaptation of alternative.
• Supervisor provides specific instructions and screens assignments for unusual or difficult problems.
0-10 years of experience, preferably in DoD environment
Oasis Systems, Inc. - 9 months ago