ETASS II – Systems Engineer
Levels: I, II, III, IV available, but only one general description below
• Implement a robust systems engineering and integration process to address the lifecycle requirements of each product area identified in the Performance Work Statement.
• Also, support the various development efforts and phases, consisting of various sizes and complexities of Department of Defense-related systems, where a system is understood to be an assembly or combination of interrelated elements (e.g., hardware, software, materiel, training, tactics, or procedures) working together toward a common objective or performance requirement.
• Perform the following types of tasks: generation of safety studies and analyses; reviewing and evaluating system technical specifications, designs, analyses, test plan/procedures/resulted, and technical data packages for the determination of both interim and final hazard classification and compliance with safety criteria, design, or test and /or qualification requirements.
• Perform entry-level or developmental-level assignments in the particular area, i.e., assignments that have clearly defined objectives and require the investigation of a limited number of variables.
• Limited expertise of judgment is required on detail of work and in making preliminary selections an adaptation of alternative.
• Supervisor provides specific instructions and screens assignments for unusual or difficult problems.
0-10 years of experience, preferably in DoD environment
The name may conjure images of crisp blue pools of water and palm trees surrounded by an ocean of sand, but in reality Oasis Systems is a...