Six3 Systems, Inc. (Six3), headquartered in Sterling, Virginia, was founded in 2009 to provide strategic and differentiated solutions and services to support the missions of customers. The company is based around six core values—Integrity, Ethics, Partnership, Trust, Quality, and Innovation—to provide excellence in serving the missions of our three key markets: Defense, Intelligence, and Civilian communities.
The Six3 family is made up of industry-leading companies including: Six3 Intelligence Solutions, Inc., Six3 Advanced Systems, Inc., Six3 Cyber and Enterprise Systems, LLC, and Ticom Geomatics, Inc. Our mission solutions include: biometrics, identity intelligence (I2), counterintelligence; command, control, communications, computers, and combat systems intelligence surveillance and reconnaissance (C5ISR); and Cyber security and enterprise architectures that protect U.S. interests at home and abroad.
The Systems Engineer performs technical planning, systems integration, verification and validation of requirements and technical designs, costs and risk analysis, and supportability and effectiveness analysis for total systems.
The Systems Engineer analyzes and defines user requirements, procedures, and problems.
Designs systems solutions and specifications that incorporate software, data, network and hardware requirements.
Ensures system designs are compatible with the architecture.
Identifies and evaluates the relevancy of COTS/GOTS to satisfy user, mission, and systems needs.
Manages user and mission requirements ensuring accurate documentation, thorough evaluation and complete traceability from inception through closure.
• Ensure logical and systematic conversation of customer and/or product requirements into total systems solutions that incorporate technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
• Perform functional analysis, timeline analysis, trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware/software specifications.
• Work with customers to identify areas to improve customer efficiencies, effectiveness, etc.
• Bachelor of Science in Computer Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, or IT related degree; Masters of Science (MS) preferred.
• Experience – twenty (20) years of combined experience in IT operations and sustainment, customer support for systems, applications, and operational services and a minimum of 7 years of experience in systems engineering.
• INCOSE Certified Systems Engineering Professional certification desired.
• High-degree of analytical and critical thinking skills.
• Ability to work multiple, time-critical tasks.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills.
We invite you to put your talents to work by joining a growing team of dynamic professionals here at Six3! Be part of a culture at our leading edge company where you can achieve great things while fostering a satisfying and rewarding career progression. Please visit us at: www.six3systems.com .
We welcome all qualified candidates to submit their current resumes to: john.pratt @six3systems.com
Six3 is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
TS/SCI w/t Polygraph
Minimum Experience (yrs):
3 - 20
Bachelor of Science