We are seeking a motivated Systems Engineer to manage and support an award winning SaaS human resources application for our New-York office. The ideal candidate likes to work in a team work, semi to formal and very challenging fast- paced technical environment.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with team members to deploy application code, monitor and optimize performance across development and production environments.
- Participate in the daily infrastructure operations such as backup and restore tasks, source code maintenance, web application setup, and database maintenance tasks.
- Actively work to achieve high-availability and maintain proper operational levels in our production environment.
- Analyze security incidents and understand the impact on our SaaS applications.
If you are a self-motivated candidate who has a strong technical background, with great attention to detail, can solve problems on your own, is dependable and accountable, and enjoys working in a team environment, please send us your resume ASAP at:
- Minimum of two to four (2-4) years of system and network administration experience.
- Expert in all versions of Microsoft Windows Server Operating System with experience in Windows clustering and working experience with Linux.
- Knowledge and working experience with webserver technology such as Apache and IIS.
- Strong knowledge in Cisco firewalls and switches.
- Strong Background with Microsoft SQL Server (All versions), MySQL is a plus.
- Solid working knowledge of VMware vSphere/ESX/ESXi and Vmware SRM.
- Experience with Hyper-V and Citrix Xen is a plus.
- Basic scripting knowledge with Powershell in a Windows environment.
- Experience with iSCSI and FiberChannel SAN infrastructure.
- Ability to effectively work under pressure and be on call to support a 24/7 environment.
- Ability to interact with others on a team and be able to develop requirements for existing and future applications deployment as well as design, develop and document guide lines and processes related to application management.
- Good communication skills acting as the “go to” for company technical resources.
- MUST BE A U.S. Citizen, and all candidates are subject to a background check.
We want to learn more about you.