ABOUT THE COMPANY:
TeleCommunication Systems, Inc. (TCS) is a leading provider of mission-critical wireless data solutions to government customers, public safety, and carriers.
TCS produces wireless data communications technology solutions that require proven high levels of reliability. TCS' wireless data offerings include secure deployable communication systems and engineered satellite-based services; location-based wireless and VoIP Enhanced 9-1-1 services; messaging and location service infrastructure for wireless operators; and commercial location applications, like traffic and navigation, using the precise location of a wireless device.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
TCS is looking for systems engineering professionals for various jobs supporting agencies in the Intelligence Community. We’re a mid-sized company experiencing rapid growth, and we’re looking for motivated, talented engineers of all skill levels.
The ideal candidate will be able to:
• Develop performance and architectural standards and baselines
• Refine system interfaces with internal and external projects and evaluate “off the shelf” products against the requirements and overall framework of the project
• Analyze requirements, design, test, transition and integrate systems
• Experience in management and engineering of large systems
• Experience with communication systems and information technology
• Knowledge of architectural and/or structural modeling tools
• Demonstrated experience in creating documentation defining large scale systems
Experience with one or more of the following technologies desired:
• Windows/UNIX kernels (and associated debugging tools: WinDbg, KD, etc.)
TS/SCI w/ Polygraph REQUIRED
TeleCommunication Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer