Trofholz Technologies, Inc. is an innovative systems integrator and service provider with a solid performance reputation in Information Technology Solutions, Accelerated Learning Environments, Language & Intelligence Services, Electronic
Security Systems, and Mission Support.
We are searching for a qualified Systems Engineer.
The Systems Engineer creates engineering designs to meet contract requirements using data and information obtained from project contracts, manufacturer’s specifications, industry codes/standards and other relevant information gathered through site surveys, analysis and/or observation. Position is seated in Rocklin, CA.
- Translate, review and understand customers' security requirements, then convert requirements into an integrated system design
- Serve as interface between users and technical staff; users may include military, government and other non-technical personnel
- Assist in supporting installation and maintenance of large-scale Electronic Security System projects and on-going engineering support
- Serve as primary AutoCAD repository administrator and be proficient with AutoCAD to be able to create and review security layouts, details and equipment schedules
- High independent decision making; Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
- Performs all tasks required to meet the requirements of the security designs or other systems engineering tasks
- Leads and directs the work of others
- Prepare assessments, site surveys and needs-analysis reports, construction drawings, specifications, test and commissioning plans, and training material
- Coordinate with field personnel to address any construction issues that may arise
- Remain current on new and emerging technologies in the networking, physical security and cyber security industries; act as a subject matter expert in these areas for the company
- Document existing or new systems, processes and policies. Collaborate with other design team members and demonstrate proficiency in engineering details
- Minimum of 4 years of job related experience, including field work, systems engineering and network engineering
- Ability to understand and implement system designs
- A strong understanding of IT systems and communications paths
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work and think independently with minimal supervision
- A valid driver’s license and current vehicle insurance are necessary
- Ability to speak, write and read English
- Ability to obtain a government security clearance
- Must be willing to travel approximately 20 to 25% of the time
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent technical engineering discipline (i.e. Mechanical, Civil or Computer Science)
About The Company:
- A sound working knowledge of building and major facility construction is highly desired
- The following certifications are not required but are desired:
- Lenel, Bosch or Pelco Security equipment and systems
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate)
- Network + or Security +
Trofholz Technologies is an award-winning, multi-faceted company offering excellent career opportunities in a diverse, creative, and fast-paced work environment. Building a career with Trofholz means joining a team of diverse, talented, dedicated and innovative professionals committed to serving commercial and government technology needs.
To apply for this opportunity please make sure to visit us on the web @ www.trofholz.com and click the career tab or you can apply directly to our career center @ http://trofholz.com/who-we-are/join-our-team.html .
We have been able to reach a high level of technical excellence by committing to strong company values and key success strategies. The “Quality, Commitment, Creativity, and Integrity” adage known as the “QCCI Creed” is widely conveyed throughout the company and has been instrumental in the success of TTI. These core values have enabled TTI to develop a respectable company culture that is demonstrated in every client engagement
Trofholz represents excellence in all we do from hands on interaction with our clients implementing innovative solutions, to developing customized training and professional development programs for our employees. We are a fast-paced organization seeking team players who enjoy meeting challenges. We offer competitive salary and benefits packages combined with a fun and challenging work environment.
Trofholz offers comprehensive health and welfare plans which include:
- PPO or HMO Medical
- Dental PPO with national network of participating dentists
- Vision coverage at no cost to the employee
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employer Matched 401(k)
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Education Assistance
- 10 Paid holidays a year
Be More, Do More with Trofholz
Trofholz is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and complies with all federal and state laws, regulations, and executive orders regarding affirmative action requirements and programs.
Trofholz Technologies - 17 months ago
Trofholz Technologies, Inc. is an innovative systems integrator and service provider with a solid performance reputation in five core areas:...