The primary responsibilities of our systems engineers include:
- System requirements definition, coordination and compliance, including interface control, functional, environmental, power, and related specifications
- System design and development to include engineering planning, engineering designs, scheduling and budgeting
- Develop system architectures for the sensor, computer, and communications portions of the systems and products developed by the company
- Perform system performance analysis and simulations using advanced mathematical modeling in Matlab and related tools
- Perform link and cascade analyses for the communications and signal collection subsystems
- Airborne platform integration management to include installation, debugging, testing and acceptance
- Management of small teams of engineers and technicians
- Interfacing with customers, customer representatives, and end-users to ensure the specified and design solutions meets their end goals
- Develop the test programs for compliance and acceptance of the systems by the customers
- Perform planning and execution of system deployments for initial operational capabilities
BSEE/ME or equivalent degree with at least 10 years of applicable experience or MS engineering degree with 8 years of applicable system development and engineering experience.
Ability to work with minimal supervision and drive the system design from concept to deployment.
Experience generating and maintaining project schedules and have effective communication, report writing, and presentation skills.
Proven success interacting with, and managing multiple engineering disciplines as well as customer and subcontractor representatives.
Ability to quickly determine design viability well as developing computer simulations and analyses of the sensors and various components and systems.
Prior experience with ground and airborne systems. WGS Systems, LLC specializes in electronic product development and in the integration of sensor and processing systems for prime contractors and the government, with focus in airborne sensor and mission systems integration.
Candidate must be a United States citizen and will be required to obtain and maintain a government security clearance.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V.