Work within a team to install Accuray’s Cyberknife and Tomtherapy systems
Work at various customer sites, mostly hospitals, throughout the United States and some international sites
Work closely with Engineering, Field Service, Manufacturing, Training, QA and customer support
Extensive traveling within the United States and occasionally traveling internationally
Represent the company at our customer sites and interact directly with customers to meet their needs and expectations.
Accuray is an equal opportunity employer. Job postings at Accuray are for principal candidates only.
- Must have exceptional communication and people skills, as well as outstanding technical knowledge
- Requires excellent organizational skills
- A technical degree (BSEE or equivalent) is required
- Background in analog circuits, digital circuits, and RF theory are required
- Must have experience with Unix, Windows XP, Windows 95. Linux experience a plus
- Experience with linear accelerators and/or robotics a plus
- Experience achieving objectives through cross-functional teams
- Hands on work experience in assembly, electrical, and mechanical work
- Ability to lift 50 pounds or more.
- This position requires substantial travel, often for 2+ weeks at a time.
Accuray - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard