Fusco Personnel, Inc. is recruiting for a Systems Integration Analyst with 7-10 Years Experience. This is a full-time, direct hire position.
Job Description and Required Experience:
* Hands on experience with system integration and system maintenance – client has 100+ systems (mostly clinical, some business)
* Experience must include building maps and tables, SQL, HL7, stored procedures, project management, and programming background
*EDM – Electronic Document Management a plus
* Siemens OPENLink integration experience highly preferred
* Must be able to perform tests (including build tests) on systems and provide technical documentation
*Ability to meet with end users and diagnose system problems, learn the systems, and put together project plans
*Minimum of Associates Degree
* Able to communicate effectively
* Able to work alone as well as part of a team
* Must be self motivated and efficient
* Organized and detail oriented
If you meet or exceed these qualifications don’t hesitate to email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 518-869-5357. If you have any questions please contact us at 518-869-6100.
Fusco Personnel, Inc
- 2 years ago - save job