Resolves systems integration issues by determining integration issues; conducting and analyzing performance tests; documenting integration features and processes.
Must have Windows Administration, Active Directory, Some LINUX and VM Ware Experience
- Determines integration issues by evaluating components; developing and completing performance tests; analyzing test data; studying project requirements; analyzing user and potential user input; evaluating similar and related products and systems.
- Organizes integration project by identifying short-term and long-range issues; preparing timetables, cost estimates, and required resources.
- Develops integration plans by researching, analyzing, selecting, and applying engineering concepts, approaches, techniques, and criteria; adapting and modifying engineering options; preparing drawings, schematics, and diagrams; collaborating with related engineering teams.
- Verifies and validates integration by establishing acceptance test standards; building and testing simulations and models; performing diagnostic procedures; conducting compatibility evaluations; analyzing test data; identifying, isolating, and resolving performance problems.
- Documents integration by recording integration features, processes, and warnings.
- Maintains integration team accomplishments by coordinating actions; obtaining expert input; reviewing open issues and action items; contributing information and engineering analysis to team meetings and reports.
- Implements integration by providing technical support to manufacturing and customers; troubleshooting and resolving production problems related to integration.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Updates job knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging integration engineering technologies and practices; participating in educational opportunities and professional organizations; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
- Enhances engineering and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
MUST Have an ACTIVE TOP SECRET Clearance
Analytical Tools, Hardware Engineering Fundamentals, Analyzing Information , Conceptual Skills, Problem Solving, Process Improvement, Verbal Communication, Informing Others, Presenting Technical Information, Attention to Detail, Innovation