Systems Integration Specialist II (Hospital Information Systems)(
# Job Number:
## Primary Location
Xerox Corporation is a $22 billion leading global enterprise for business process and document management. Through its broad portfolio of technology and services, Xerox provides the essential back-office support that clears the way for clients to focus on what they do best: their real business. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox provides leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Xerox also offers extensive business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, HR benefits management, finance support, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
Midas+ Solutions (part of Xerox Business Services) is a quality-driven company known throughout the healthcare industry for its excellence in product, integrity and client support. We have a proven track record of building enduring relationships with clients by understanding and anticipating their needs and then exceeding their expectations.
Midas+ pioneered as a quality management solution in the acute care setting, today our vision is to provide distinct yet tightly integrated solutions that address strategic performance management needs. For more information, visit http://www.midasplus.com/.
Midas+ has an opening for a **Systems Integration Specialist II (Hospital Information Systems).**
**Location: ** Priority is the employee currently resides in Tucson, AZ or willing to relocate self to same. Much less desirable is alternate location of Franklin, TN or remote.
**Position Overview: **
**Preferred Qualifications/Education: **
- This position functions as the lead technical/interface resource for the implementation of Midas+ Clinical Integration projects and is a key member of the project implementation team for new and/or existing clients.
- Develop inbound and outbound interfaces between Midas+ software and a variety of Hospital Information Systems – primary focus on Clinical Integration interfaces
- Collaborate with Project Management staff to ensure technical tasks meet project timelines
- Initiate and conduct weekly meetings with clients to advance technical implementation
- Consult with clients on Midas+ system configurations and technical functionality
- Coordinate connectivity and configuration of remote-hosted servers with the Midas+ software
- Perform data loads (flat files) for setting data into interface and modular data tables
- Facilitate interface integration and data validation testing
- Run data validation reports/analysis to ensure integration completeness
- Troubleshoot and support client issues as they pertain to interfacing and data tables
- Peer review interface design
- Bachelor''s degree or equivalent experience in computer related field required.
- Thorough understanding of the suite of Midas+ Clinical Integration products and services: HIS Conversions and Laboratory/Pharmacy/Surgery interfaces
- Excellent project and time management skills are required
- Knowledge of computer programming
- Knowledge of InterSystems Cache database
- Knowledge of InterSystems Cache Basic/ObjectScript programming languages, HL7 and/or XML preferred
- Knowledge of general networking concepts, e-mail, backup solutions & virus scanning software
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written, with customers, co-workers and business contacts in a courteous and professional manner
- Ability to establish effective, professional working relationships with clients and co-workers
- Strong analytical ability
- Xerox Business Services, LLC and its subsidiaries is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, the basis of genetic information or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox Services may request such accommodation(s) by calling 866-419-2226 or by sending an e-mail to **firstname.lastname@example.org**.*
- Primary Location: * United States-Arizona-Tucson
- Req ID: * 14010349
- 15 months ago - save job
Why build your career at Xerox?
Because every day you’ll work alongside people who are as passionate about new ideas, customer...