Seeking a Systems Integration Specialist with advanced skills in the areas of MES, Information Systems, Data Management and SCADA. Our firm primarily executes projects using Rockwell hardware and software, however it is common to develop solutions in a number of other platforms. Basic Qualifications: |
• Experience with industrial automation systems
• Must have excellent communication skills and a demonstrated ability to self-manage and produce results.
• Must be adept at fostering good communications, as well as maintaining and developing relationships with both existing and potential clients.
• Must be adaptable, able to problem solve under pressure, and able to learn and apply new technologies with minimal support.
• Must be willing to travel up to 35% of the year and work in industrial environments.
• Excellent verbal and written skills are required.
• An understanding of process control is required.
Preference will be given to candidates with the following qualifications:
• B.S. in Electrical Engineering
• B.S degree in Computer Technology or Information Systems related fields
• Experience with food and chemical industries
• Some instrumentation experience is required
• Rockwell Automation experience
• Wonderware InTouch
• GE PLC’s using Proficy ME and/or VersaPro. EEO/AA Employer
POWER Engineers, Inc. - 21 months ago