Systems Integrator (Job Number: 216781)
The IT Deployment Operation of SAIC - Intelligence Systems Business Unit has a career opening for a Systems Integrator in Mclean, VA. This position requires an active TS/SCI with Polygraph to be considered.
JOB/POSITION SUMMARY: The successful candidate will be professional, team-oriented, process-conscious, and self-motivated, and able to quickly assimilate into a close-knit team assigned to a large complex project. He/she will exhibit good communication skills and the ability to keep a positive attitude while maintaining operational tempo to meet varying mission needs across multiple projects and programs. Candidate will work independently with little or no supervision.
MINMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Documentation materials for status review meetings, control gates, project performance reviews and performance measurement tools
- Develop processes to control changes to the project baseline using sound configuration management techniques, and in turn manage these processes
- Assist in the documenting of business rules
- Review requirements and change documentation for completeness
- Provide project’s baseline change management support.
- Work with internal partners and external stakeholders to ensure baseline changes are in concert with corporate charters, objectives, and strategic direction.
- Schedule approved changes, and communicates resulting plans to customers in formal, written channels.
- Ensure approved change tasks are assigned and completed on schedule.
- Understand, embrace and report certain performance measurements as directed in order to assure data quality and process integrity.
- Analyze intelligence documents and information
- Input information into various databases
- Maintain a tracking database as an originator as well as gatekeeper
- Utilized Customer Relationship Management (CRM) when interfacing with the customer on training manuals
- Understanding of training methods and system upgrades.
- Bachelors and 12+ years related experience
- Expertise in Customer regulations, policies, and unique Customer authorities, practices and procedures.
- Ability to organize and present data.
- In-depth knowledge of the Customer's project management process and improvement practices.
- Ability to interact with customers, employees, and managers at all levels in order to contribute to and influence decision-making and resolve conflict.
SAIC is a FORTUNE 500® scientific, engineering, and technology applications company that uses its deep domain knowledge to solve problems of vital importance to the nation and the world, in national security, energy and the environment, critical infrastructure, and health. The company's approximately 41,000 employees serve customers in the U.S. Department of Defense, the intelligence community, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, other U.S. Government civil agencies and selected commercial markets. Headquartered in McLean, Va., SAIC had annual revenues of $11.1 billion for its fiscal year ended January 31, 2011. For more information, visit www.saic.com. SAIC: From Science to Solutions®
Job Posting: Feb 17, 2012, 1:27:45 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-CHANTILLY
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
SAIC, Inc. is a provider of scientific, engineering, systems integration and technical services and solutions to all branches of the United...