InCadence Strategic Solutions is now seeking a Systems Integrator to join a development team responsible for the operation and ongoing enhancements to a Sponsor’s Partner-wide enterprise program in Reston, VA. The successful candidate will work with personnel records and prepare personnel files for electronic scanning and subsequent distribution to other organizations within Sponsor. The integrator must perform in a highly professional manner, and will function as librarian’s designee, providing technical and business process support as required. The integrator will stage external personnel documentation to assist system developers in the ingestion of this data into the master personnel record.
1. A minimum of 2 years of demonstrated experience using the Highview software tool.
2. A minimum of 2 years of demonstrated experience working with highly sensitive personnel data in a variety of both electronic and hard copy formats.
3. A minimum of 5 years of demonstrated experience documenting attention to detail, to ensure that documents are stored and distributed correctly.
4. Minimum of 2 years of demonstrated experience working with personnel management systems and on-line data repositories.
5. A minimum of one year of demonstrated experience using the Adobe Professional software application.
6. Candidate must have an active TS/SCI with an active Polygraph.
1. Demonstrated strong organizational skills
2. Demonstrated customer service experience
InCadence is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/
InCadence Strategic Solutions - 9 months ago
copy to clipboard