The Systems Lab Manager will be responsible for managing and maintaining the Systems and ATE labs which are primarily used for system level validation, qualification test, and wafer level testing respectively.
- Manage the maintenance of the Eagle ETS364B, LTX – Credence ASL 1000 Test systems and Tel Probers, temperature forcing units.
- Execute periodic diagnostics and calibration of ATE equipment and initiate exchange of failed boards with the test vendors.
- Maintain the Burn-in and HTSL ovens in the Reliability Lab
- Provide engineering support to Test/Char engineers in setting up probers, testing samples and collecting characterization data as and when required
- Manage a list of various lab instruments and drive equipment owners to get them calibrated periodically.
- Drive the lab owners to keep their stations clean, tidy and organized in a sustained manner and ensure that the place safe and secure.
- Must have a “Definite - Can do” outlook towards driving process improvements and lab maintenance so as to effect a change in the lab cleanliness etiquette across various groups.
Associates Degree in Electrical Engineering and or 5 – 7 years of lab experience