- Fargo, ND;
Integrity Windows and Doors is recognized across the nation for innovation, product quality, and the highest level of customer service. We offer a team-orientated atmosphere, competitive wage, and a full benefits package. We are currently seeking a dynamic and experienced Systems Programmer to join our team.
• Write, code, test and analyze software programs and applications.
• Aide in the research, analysis and testing of automation systems to improve machine efficiency and advance current systems to meet project and future production demands.
• Work closely with other departments and locations to implement systems, including data feedback, train users on new systems, and assist in the installation and testing of new equipment.
• Perform research, design, documentation, and modification to the software specifications throughout the product life cycle.
• Analyze and amend software errors in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide status reports where required.
• Develop all code dynamically to allow it to be used for multiple similar projects in the future.
• A bachelor degree in Computer Science is required or three to four years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of both education and training is preferred.
• Applicant must also have experience in Java and MS-SQL programming languages.
• Experience in a manufacturing setting is also preferred.