- Vulnerability Assessments and Server Hardening
- Perform infrastructure security system research, planning and design.
- Penetration testing
- It risk assessments
- Network Security Assessments
- Security Configurations review
- Provide expertise, input and troubleshooting support of technical escalations for Cloud Platform Operations and product engineering teams.
- Work closely with other members of the Cloud Platforms Operations team to ensure that infrastructure security issues are addressed in a timely manner.
- Perform project leadership tasks on select security projects
- 2-4+ years’ experience in IT with relevant technologies
- 2-4 + years’ experience in System Administration roles
- BA/BS degree, or equivalent
- IT work experience with an emphasis towards production support of high capacity mission critical enterprise systems.
- Demonstrated experience and expertise in infrastructure and application monitoring systems.
- Knowledge of the following technology areas is directly beneficial:
- Virtual and Cloud Computing Resources
- Virtualization technologies such as VMWare ESX, Citrix Xen App Server, MS Hyper-V
- Cloud Computing offerings such as Amazon Web Services EC2 and VPC
- Cloud management frameworks, abstraction layers and tools such as RightScale and Eucalyptus
- VM Management Tools
- Knowledge of ITIL Process Framework
- Security Incident and Event Management