Optimize and support Companies’ use of Compliance and Ethics related technology and licenses across Koch Industries. Oversee contract negotiation and cross-company education regarding services available. Participate in strategic design regarding the use of systems in areas such as Investigations and Issue tracking, Education, Records & Information Management, Third Party Intermediary vetting and oversight, Intellectual Property, Lobbying, and Third party Entertainment. Assist in tools development in broad support of KII C&E Office initiatives. Partner with Koch Companies to understand their needs and identify opportunities to leverage tools at the KII level; utilize KBS IT as appropriate to accomplish value-added projects.
Specific responsibilities include
- VTA system/User support
- Corpedia Usage and User support
- Audit, Investigations, Reporting, & Tracking Systems User support (i.e Lynx, EIS/PSNet, TRAX)
- Hummingbird and Versatile knowledge (RIM)
- KCPS Principle 2 system User Support (Government Interactions/Lobbying)
- PureSafety and similar EHS packaged training offerings license management and support (EHS Training)
- Identification and vetting of new vendors against requirements in support of cross-company initiatives
- KII 3PI Database support and Dow Jones Vetting Tool support (Anti-Corruption, Sanctions)
- Copyright Clearance Center and related IP Contracts (Intellectual Property)
- Email Sweep technology/tools user education (Anti-trust, Careful Communications, other)
- Other electronic tools or licenses support as identified and implemented
- Compliance tools development (matrices, guidance documents, other forms of knowledge development)
- KII C&E Office Sharepoint Site design and functionality owner
- KII C&E Office RIM Coordinator
- 5+ years of work experience in a support role including software system use and support
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Applications, esp. Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
- Aptitude for learning new software, experience in at least one compliance-support software
- Advanced experience in Excel database creation (including macros) and SharePoint management.
- High level of personal integrity and confidentiality
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Sense of urgency which drives results
- Interpersonal skills – ability to effectively interact with individuals at all levels within/outside the organization
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills
- Demonstrated problem solving and critical thinking skills
- High School diploma
- Advanced SharePoint usage including work flows
- VTA and/or LYNX experience
- Familiarity with training content development software
- Bachelor’s degree
- May be required to work overtime and/or weekends to meet the requirements of the job
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
Based in Wichita, Kan., Koch Industries, Inc. is one of the largest private companies in America according to Forbes magazine. It owns a diverse group of companies involved in refining and chemicals; process and pollution control equipment and technologies; minerals; fertilizers; polymers and fibers; commodity trading and services; forest and consumer products; and ranching. Koch companies have a presence in nearly 60 countries and employ about 60,000 people. Since 2003, Koch companies have invested more than $50 billion in acquisitions and other capital expenditures.
Koch Industries, Inc.
Koch (pronounced "coke") Industries is the real thing, one of the largest (if not the largest) private companies in the US....