The Systems Support Analyst is responsible for providing technical support for FSV processing platforms and servicing applications. This individual is responsible for systems issue management including, but not limited to, problem evaluation, analysis, issue resolution, and communication. In addition, this position will be responsible for production releases migration activities and other configuration management responsibilities.
Required Experience :
- Analyze and troubleshoot problems, communicate to appropriate teams, identify and propose solutions, as well as provide updates and communication to users and the management team.
- Participate as a member of project teams and prepare for production support for all new releases and/or implementations of internally developed applications and various integration points with vendor applications.
- Assist with Quality Assurance test efforts where appropriate and when applicable.
- Provide systems monitoring to ensure applications are operational during pre-defined, critical time periods.
- Recommend systems improvements based upon production operational experience.
- Participate as a part of a rotating on-call application support contact for application events.
- Coordinate production emergencies with internal experts and our key processing partners.
- Proactively monitor network systems for expected results, trends and improvement areas.
- Develop and maintain production support process, tracking and documentation.
- Production release code migration and rollback activities.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent experience.
- Requires 2 years experience and proven track record in effectively utilizing strong analytical skills (business, process, data analysis, etc.) and for troubleshooting complex issues that cross multiple-process and applications.
- Knowledge of all software development phases.
- Working comprehension of production support for web and desktop applications.
- Must have excellent communication, coordination, and organizational skills.
- Sense of urgency; strong interpersonal skills; team player with strong work ethic.
- Ability to work with a variety of individuals with varying personalities and skill sets.
- Able to work in a high volume environment and interact with clients at a professional level.
- Must be available for production support 24 hours a day, 7 days per week as needed.
- Prepaid card industry experience preferred.