Bringing Solutions That Make Business Better
Take your career to the next level as a Systems Support Technician with Resolvit. We’ve grown 51% over the last five years and have been included on the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest growing companies three times. How? We hire the best in their fields - results-focused professionals with the skills to achieve project goals across multiple industries.
Are You Up to the Challenge?
Put your systems support skill set to work by performing new workstation and server setups and configurations in a Windows network environment. As the Systems Support Technician , you will provide technical support to PC users by analyzing and resolving Level 2 support issues as well as assist the IT engineering group, IT business services group, IT operations group, and other groups as needed with technical issues. You will research and resolve PC hardware and software issues, procure, configure, and troubleshoot cell phones and PDAs, and ensure the smooth operation of hardware systems by coordinating maintenance and repairs for PC and peripherals throughout the organization. You will also assist in developing recommendations regarding computer use and software standardization as well as assist in all organizational global technical projects. Additionally, you will:
What You’ll Need to be Successful:
- Provide information and guidance to PC users throughout the organization, answering questions concerning PC applications as well as the selection and use of hardware and software systems
Great Additional Skills:
- More than 2 to 5 years of experience with setting up, configuring, and using all current Microsoft operating systems
- CompTIA A+ certification or 2 years of experience installing, maintaining, and repairing computers, network systems, and electronic equipment
- Working knowledge of Windows Server and client configurations in a networked environment using TCP/IP
- Working knowledge of the setup, configuration, and use of Internet and intranet tools such as web browsers, email clients, calendaring, Telnet, and FTP
- Understanding of physical and logical network connectivity for PCs and host environments
- Physical ability to perform general maintenance tasks related to hardware, software, and network configurations
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills, verbal and written skills, and troubleshooting skills
What’s in it for You?
- College degree is preferred but not required
At Resolvit, you’ll be given the support you need to grow in your consulting career. In addition to opportunities for advancement and ongoing training, we offer:
How to Apply:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life Insurance and long term disability coverage
- In-person support from a local Consultant Care Manager
- Networking opportunities with other consulting professionals
- Short term disability coverage
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching
If you’re ready to join our team, click “Apply” to register with our online talent community. Completion of our online registration process will take 5 minutes.
We currently have more than 100 open career opportunities across the country, so be sure to mention the appropriate Position ID with any correspondence!
ick here to apply online
Resolvit, LLC is dedicated to providing technology and business consulting solutions to clients in the New York City, Washington, DC,...