Theranos is actively building a world-class team. Most likely candidates are currently employed or have been employed in similar types of positions but want to be part of a paradigm-shifting company doing innovative work and gain tremendous personal and career growth. Candidates must be hard working with unfaltering determination to excel in an intense start-up environment.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Understanding device requirements and specifications.
- Responsible for creating, developing and executing system level V&V test procedures, test schedules and test plans.
- Documenting and reporting test plans, schedules, and results.
- Maintaining bug lists, monitoring, and documenting performance progress.
- A bachelor's or master's degree in Engineering (mechanical, biomedical,chemical,etc.) or Physics is required.
- Some industrial experience is desirable. Must be conversant with the principles of mechanical and electrical systems.
- Exposure to programming is an advantage.
- Ability to quickly learn about new hardware/physical systems and requirements.
- Ability to quickly learn about regulatory requirements and documented product development (Prior experience with Quality Systems Regulations and documented product development is a plus).
Theranos - 13 months ago
Our mission is to make actionable health information accessible to people everywhere in the world at the time it matters, enabling early...