3 to 5 years of similar experience
Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced electronic engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multi-disciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities Are:
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- This position is located in the Small Projects and Transition (SPT) Division, Facility Management Office; Construction, Facility and Security Management Directorate; Overseas Buildings Operations; U.S. Department of State (DOS).
- The ideal candidate would be a journeyman/master electrician and/or HVAC. This is a hands-on maintenance and repair position with emphasis on troubleshooting.
- This position has no authority to make contractual or managerial decisions concerning technical deviations to facilitate project completion (from the start of planning and design, through construction, to building commissioning) in coordination with appropriate OBO offices.
- The individual must refer all questions and issues to the designated Contracting Officers Representative (COR) for a decision, but can make recommendations to the COR.
- Also the incumbent may serve as a Transition Operations and Maintenance Coordinator to assist posts with making repairs to the occupancy and operation of new embassy facilities.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Scientific Research Corporation - 10 months ago
Scientific Research Corporation (SRC) doesn't limit its services to the laboratory. The government contractor provides a wide variety...