This position will provide support and administration of Agile Frameworks’ infrastruture for software product and solutions development and Cloud-based SaaS hosting operations. In addition, the position will be responsible for adminstration and support of development, test, stage, and production environments that support Agile Frameworks’ product and solutions operations group as well as customers who have software executing in Agile Frameworks’ private cloud – AgileFrame.
This will involve installing, configuring, and troubleshooting computer server systems and associated AgileFrame applications. This position will also monitor systems to ensure availability to all system users and perform necessary maintenance to support system availability.
Desired Certifications: Microsoft technical certifications, Network+
Systems: Windows Server 2003, 2008, Microsoft SQL, IIS, Domain Controllers, Storage technologies
Networking: Knowledge of Firewalls, Switches, Routers, Servers, DNS
Knowledge of VMWare, vSphere and virtual environments that are remotely administered and managed
Some experience working in an agile software development operation is a plus.
Provides exceptional customer service with every customer engagement!
Must have the ability to think outside the box and work on delivery of creative solutions to customer issues.
Education and/or Experience :
- Provide comprehensive support for the efficient resolution of technology problems and requests for end-users.
- Take ownership of support issues and follow up on the status of problems on behalf of the user. Communicate progress in a timely manner.
- Accurately assess and record problems using selected Service Desk support system.
- Follow through to ensure all tasks are appropriately communicated and resolved to customer’s satisfaction.
- Escalate unresolved issues to development team when required.
- Create and maintain user accounts and application service accounts for development and production environments.
- Provide remote support of internal and hosted Windows server environments.
- Administration, support, and deployment of Agile Frameworks’ software products and solutions.
- Installation, administration, and support of various platforms and environments needed for software product development and cloud hosting of SaaS applications: development, test, stage, and production execution environments.
- Other duties in support of a software product and solutions operation that includes a large group of off-shore and on-shore developers, business analysts, quality assurance, training, support, and delivery professionals.
- Assist in establishing procedures for management of system users, user environments, directories, and security for each internal and external customers based on environmental needs.
- Perform systems and application troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose problems.
- Monitor and maintain system stability.
- Prepare and maintain documentation of system configurations.
An Associates degree in computer sciences field or equivalent technical and customer service skills in a related field.
One to three years of customer service background in an IT service support role.
Braun Intertec Corporation - 19 months ago