Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in electrical substations and power transmission line design, engineering and construction.
- Technical knowledge and understanding of electrical design, construction.
- Must have the ability to read, and review, technical specifications, schematics and electrical diagrams, in addition to the ability to analyze and propose technical and cost-effective solutions and good written skills for technical document development.
- A Professional Registration.
- Prepares schedules and estimates for specific projects. May be involved with other areas to determine opportunities and set action plans.
- Working knowledge of industry codes and standards such as ANSI, IEC, IEEE, NEC and NFPA, is required.
Enscicon Corporation - 18 months ago
Since 1994, Enscicon has been one of the leading national players in recruiting A-list talent for our clients, which include Fortune...