If you enjoy working outside and this sounds like the job for you, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Please make the subject line of your email: IRT, Taylorville, IL
English/Spanish bilingual encouraged to apply! Differential pay depending on business need.
Listed below is the job description for our Install Repair Technician position. This position offers an hourly rate of $15.00 (depending upon experience and location).
The Install – Repair Technician position is responsible for the initial setup of high speed Internet service for customers. This position also troubleshoots and repairs high speed wireless Internet service for customers. The Install – Repair Technician is also responsible for the basic maintenance of Company equipment and an assigned vehicle.
- Must have a valid driver license to drive within the Company’s geographical footprint on a regular basis
- One (1) year in a related customer and/or technical support and/or operations/engineering role required
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Streets and Trips, Micropath and other job related software
- Solid knowledge of networking and electronics theory; electrical codes and standards relative to residential or commercial communications cabling
- Customer service oriented with passion for high customer satisfaction and achieving operational excellence; ability to interact with all levels of staff including senior management, internal and external customers
- Ability to analyze and define problems; calculate figures and amounts; prioritize work flow, multitask, meet deadlines and remain flexible
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
JAB Broadband is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
We are a drug-free work environment.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.