The Associates Program (TAP) is a two-year global rotational program that consists of approximately six four-month assignments in a variety of departments and locations throughout the company and across the globe. For more information about TAP, please visit thecapitalgroup.com .
Global Business Rotation Program Specialist joins the small team that manages TAP. The Specialist works independently on complex projects and assists the TAP management team with the strategic planning and coordination of various TAP initiatives including but not limited to learning and development of TAP associates, marketing TAP to candidates, liaising with human resources, and collaborating with the TAP management team on various other ad-hoc projects.
- Assisting the TAP team in the design, planning, and execution of the learning and development program for TAP associates.
- Coordinating and participating in recruiting activities and making recommendations to identify internal and external candidates for TAP.
- Analyzing recruiting trends and making adjustments to the recruiting strategy and processes as needed.
- Ensuring that TAP's market presence, marketing, and messaging efforts are relevant and reaching the targeted audience.
- Partnering with Corporate Communications to develop and refine marketing and communication materials.
- Managing the internal and external online candidate tracking system to monitor interest in program.
- Participating in TAP projects and initiatives.
- Acting as the point of contact for TAP. Fielding internal and external inquiries regarding the program.
- Building strong and effective relationships with external organizations and internal constituents.
- Collaborating with various internal departments to ensure TAP associates' transition through rotations is seamless.
-High attention to detail
-Strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentation)
-Receptivity to feedback
-Service minded approach
-Interest in talent management and development
The Capital Group Companies, founded in 1931, has built a business being a steady Eddy for its clients. As a rule, the investment firm...