An experiential marketing company is looking for a full time employee who currently resides in Milwaukee, WI. This individual is responsible for marketing a popular beverage brand to consumers within the selected account list in that market area. The main responsibility of the Brand Specialist is to increase the visibility, availability, and acceptability of our clients brands, while increasing sales and building brand loyalty through traditional and nontraditional methods.
Market Area Responsibilities:
- Report directly to your TEAM Regional Program Manager in your market area.
- Dedicated to approximately 50 on-premise accounts within the designated market area.
- Track performance and market trends in assigned accounts, benchmark against competition, and provide feedback to your Division Manager through meetings and web-site
- Collaborate with distributor efforts on account activation
- Act as an onsite liaison between TEAM Enterprises, the Client and accounts and develop relationship with account wait-staff.
- Make account calls on a weekly basis.
- Conduct wait-staff trainings of all brands on an ongoing basis.
- Properly train all promotional talent on brand knowledge prior to events.
- Meet regularly with TEAM and our client to recap events and evaluate effectiveness.
- Communicate all event standards, product information, event logistics and execution guidelines to account staff.
- Implement, execute and attend all event functions and activities.
- Supply and effectively position event merchandising and back bar displays.
Work Experience Requirements :
- Update website on a weekly basis so that it is current.
- Provide TEAM with proper paperwork on all sub-contractors and talent.
- Provide TEAM weekly T&E declining budgets.
- Provide TEAM and client with a quarterly review of all event activity.
If your experience and qualifications are a good fit for this position, you will be contacted for a brief phone screen. We regret that we are not able to respond personally to all submissions, but each and every one is evaluated and considered for placement.
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- 1-2 years experience in the beverage industry with promotional marketing, event execution and/or sales experience.
- Typical work week varies from week to week; must be comfortable working nights and weekends consistently.
TEAM Enterprises - 14 months ago