Management & Training Corporation (MTC) is a privately-held company that successfully operates Job Corps, corrections, medical, and international and domestic workforce development contracts. MTC has been serving disadvantaged populations for 30 years and employs nearly 10,000 workers. MTC is a rapidly-growing, innovative and competitive company that is the leading operator of Job Corps centers in the United States.
Job Corps is a national residential training and employment program administered by the Department of Labor to address the multiple barriers to employment faced by disadvantaged youth throughout the United States. Job Corps program's mission is to assist young people become more responsible, employable and productive citizens. The Keystone Job Corps Center was one of the first and oldest centers in the United States, opening its doors in 1967. It trains over 900 students annually in construction and health care fields providing a valuable resource to employers throughout Pennsylvania and the east coast.
MTC offers a competitive wage and comprehensive employee benefits package. For more information please visit www.mtctrains.com .
This position is responsible for the implementation of an effective trainee employee assistance program (TEAP) with emphasis placed on awareness, prevention, staff training, and networking with community resources, in compliance with government and management directives. Other duties include:
- Assist in developing and revising standard operating procedures to be in agreement with the zero tolerance policy
- Participate in new student explanation of the zero tolerance policy to all new students during their first 48 hours on center
- Conduct an assessment during the 45-day probationary period, on students who test positive for drug use on entry, and develop and implement a reasonable open of assistance toward compliance with the zero tolerance drug policy, including individual or group counseling after the training day and referral to the center mental health consultant as appropriate.
- Provide training to staff in the recognition and follow-up of signs and symptoms of alcohol, drug and inhalant use.
- Participate in required staff training
Tuesday - Friday 12:00pm - 8:30pm
Saturday - 11:00am - 7:30pm
Bachelor's degree in social work, counseling, psychology or related field and one year substance related experience required. Drug and alcohol certification in the state of employment also required. Valid driver's license, or commercial driver's license in the state of employment with an acceptable driving record.
MTC is an equal opportunity employer.
Management & Training Corporation - 10 months ago
Management & Training Corporation (MTC) prepares prison inmates for re-entry into society. It provides a variety of academic,...