Adecco is currently looking for experienced Technical Writers to fill temporary job opportunities in Inland Empire and Orange County, CA. These Technical Writers should be able to create written standard operating procedures and daily operational communications that are accurate, clear, and concise. Candidates will consult with business unit managers and subject matter experts to develop documentation, methods, and plans.
Candidates must have exposure to banking or other financial institutions.
The Technical Writer job Duties include:
- Ensures compliance review of all written procedures.
- Reviews and analyzes proposed operational procedures, ensuring final work product is accurate, complete, and not in conflict with other operational procedures.
- When applicable, makes recommendations to management that enhance Member service, increase efficiencies, or ensure compliance with applicable rules and regulations.
- Works closely with management to ensure timelines are met.
- Publishes SOPs and Ops, following specific guidelines for accuracy.
- Assists department management with updating the SOP queue, compiling statistical data, and generating monthly reports
- High School Diploma Required
- Banking Compliance Training Preferred
- Must have 2 to 3 years of Technical Writing experience
If you are interested in this or other Technical Writing job opportunities with Adecco, please apply online at AdeccoUSA.com today.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes us different, it’s our...