Roland Machinery Company is a heavy equipment dealership headquartered in Springfield, IL. It is a progressive construction equipment sales and service company which has been in business for over 50 years, having 15 locations covering 5 states.
We are looking to add to our growing team at our Springfield office. We seek a qualified candidate to fill the position of Technology Solutions Expert.
Responsibilities: This candidate will manage the business's grade control division. This will include coordinating grade control demonstrations with the internal sales force, and communicating with the GPS manufacturer distributor and Komatsu customer. The candidate will also provide product support and training during demonstrations as well as after sale support and training. Additional responsibilities include managing the machine control product inventories, sales reporting and machine control related rentals.
Qualifications needed for this position:
Roland Machinery offers an excellent benefit and compensation package.
- Exceptional communications skills. Ability to effectively present technology information and train new users
- Ability to learn heavy equipment operation for the purpose of demonstration and training
- Customer service oriented
- Knowledge of and experience with precision GPS products
- Experience with problem-solving of technical issues
- Basic understanding of computer networks, systems and software
- Basic understanding of construction related principles
- Land/Construction Surveying knowledge with the ability to utilize Land/Construction Surveying equipment a plus