The TEDx team is looking for a TEDx Special Projects Intern to begin February 3rd. If you have a can-do attitude and would like to work on an exciting global program, please apply!
Qualifications and requirements:
- Fluency working with Google applications: Docs, Gmail, Maps
- Mac, Excel MS, PPT and Keynote proficient
- Very detail-oriented, organized and self-sufficient
- Capable of multitasking in a fast-paced environment
- Able to execute tasks with minimal guidance
- Must be a team player and reliable
- Exceptional communication skills
- Multi-lingual preferred but not required
- World travel experience preferred but not required
- Graphic design skills a plus: Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Passionate about TEDx/TED
Note that due to high volume of applications, only considered candidates will be notified. This is a full-time paid 3-month internship position based out of our NYC office with the potential to stay on for a full six months. Only candidates applying within the greater NYC metro area will be considered; telecommuting is not possible. Also, we only hire extremely nice people.
- Tagging TEDx YouTube videos
- Assisting with post-event feedback
- Maintaining the TEDx photo archive
- Updating and keeping team's internal Google Docs pristine
- Creating photo loops and other media-based projects
- Special projects and assignments as required