The Telephone Marketing Consultant is the Subject Matter Expert for all customer inquiries/questions regarding the automotive purchase of Client vehicles. The goal of a Telephone Marketing Consultant is to improve the Client brand recognition by proactively promoting Client products and services, while leading customers through a variety of telephone requests, including: sales/marketing information, dealer information, brochure fulfillment, test drive appointment scheduling, incentive certificate verification, new vehicle information, opt out/privacy preferences, discontinued vehicle information, lost certificate support & general information and/or questions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Educate consumer via telephone and email, on current products and incentives while generating product excitement and ultimately driving the customer to action
- Explain services and special promotions to customers adhering to Percepta, Client, government regulations
- Complete appropriate paperwork and record necessary Customer information at time of contact
- Document status of all calls indicating appropriate outcome and follow up requirements
- Required to meet specified goals and sales conversion metrics as set by the Percepta and/or Client while maintaining quality standards and adherence to all Client requirements
- Participate in projects, duties, and other tasks assigned by management
- Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with all applicable Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations relating to job duties
- Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with Percepta policies and procedures
- Maintain knowledge of functional area and company policies and procedures
- Provide feedback to management concerning possible problems or areas of improvement
- Make recommendations to implement improved processes
- Strive to achieve ‘world-class’ service with each consumer. World-class is defined as consumers having a uniquely pleasant experience, feeling they received valuable service and knowledge from a competent professional thereby increasing the probability of a vehicle purchase
- Must be able to interact with all internal and external departments and contacts in a courteous and professional manner
- Must represent Percepta professionally with all clients and external organizations and contacts
- Minimum 1 year demonstrated sales experience required
- Previous telesales experience preferred
- Intermediate computer skills required, i.e. Web Browsing, Email, and Typing 30 WPM
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word preferred
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a team fostered environment
- Ability to work in a multi-tasked environment
- Ability to prioritize and organize work
- Ability to adapt to a flexible schedule
- Ability to adhere to a strict work schedule
- High School Diploma or General Educational Development (GED) certificate or equivalent in relevant work experience required
What We Offer
- Health benefits for full time employees including Medical & Dental coverage.
- Paid time off.
- Discounts on new vehicle purchases.
- Discounts with local businesses and for entertainment venues.
- Outstanding employee recognition programs and events.
As a Percepta employee, you will experience a work environment that is built on a foundation of the following values:
Treat people with dignity and respect.
Demonstrate integrity in the way we conduct business and treat each other.
Promote effective teamwork and open communication.
Continually innovate and improve.
Execute with commitment, speed and quality.
Foster, embrace and reward a performance based culture
Percepta - 22 months ago
Percepta is a full-service, customer loyalty company. We work with our clients to help them establish and maintain strong, enduring...