Consider joining Popular's team in the position of Teller and see what Popular Community Bank's "The Human Side of Banking" slogan is all about! TELLER (Part-time), (Perth Amboy -New Jersey)
We are currently searching for a part-time, Teller to join our dynamic team! You will be primarily responsible for accurate processing of paying and receiving transactions while providing courteous, timely and informative service to ensure that the customer feels completely satisfied. You will play a key role in identifying clients needs and insuring customers receive a positive impression of the organization.
IN THIS POSITION YOU WILL:
• Ensure cash is secured according to policy throughout course of day.
• Ensure workstations are organized and equipped for the start of the business day, complete all work within the regular work schedule (inclusive of balancing your box quickly and accurately).
• Identify client’s needs by effectively utilizing related and unrelated tag-ons through conversation with clients and initiate the appropriate referral to the sales staff.
• Maintain minimum amount of cash in teller’s area to ensure compliance with security/safety measures.
• Be pro-active in identifying fraudulent or forged documentation and/or activity and reporting them to the respective supervisors.
• Effectively utilize systems for process paying and receiving transactions for all product types and services accurately, courteously and in accordance with established policies and procedures. Conform to the grouping of items sent to the proof/transit department and ensure that the scheduled pick-up time is met.
• Maintain confidentiality of customer information, bank policies and procedures.
• Insure established productivity and referral objectives are met or exceeded.
• Bilingual Spanish preferred.
TO BE CONSIDERED YOU WILL NEED:
• High School Diploma or equivalent coupled with a minimum of 6 months of cash handling experience.
• Ability to learn bank products/services as it relates to transaction processing and referrals, all teller procedures/policies and basic office equipment (inclusive of computer operations relevant to performing tasks).
• Ability to positively interact with customers in difficult and demanding situations.
• Excellent oral communication and mathematical skills.
• Exhibit adaptability in a team oriented environment.
Please consider joining our DYNAMIC, friendly team! It will only take 5 minutes to apply, so please consider this great opportunity!
To learn more about Popular and all we have to offer, please visit our company page at https://popularcommunitybank.com. You may also visit our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PopularCommunityBank.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Popular Community Bank - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -