The TEMP Executive Assistant will support the VP, Global Technology Services in handling complex scheduling, calendar management, booking and coordinating logistics around domestic and international travel and provide overall high level support. This person will also be responsible for creating, formatting and editing presentations and other communications for the VP. He/She will handle other administrative requests and ad hoc projects as necessary.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
• Handle complex scheduling which includes executive calendar management, meeting coordination and logistics
• Maintain calendar, including heavy meeting and appointment scheduling, departmental meetings, cross functional meetings and cross divisional meetings.
• Manage and prioritize all incoming and outgoing communications, including screening a high volume of both phone and email meeting requests.
• Handle booking for domestic and international travel, coordinate meeting schedules and prepare detailed itineraries
• Complete detailed expense reports consistent with company policies and track reimbursement.
• Create, format, and edit correspondence and presentations with minimal direction and superior editing skills.
• 6-8 years experience supporting global technology executive(s)
Excellent proficiency in Microsoft office suite, including Outlook, Advanced Excel (Pivots), Word, Advanced PowerPoint (Animation and Detailed Graphics) required
• Self-motivated, flexible and able to manage multiple priorities
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to draft correspondence with minimal direction
• Exceptional organization and time management skills
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects and tasks with accuracy
• Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills
• Ability to interact with senior level executives with composure and confidence
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Excellent judgment and demonstrated problem solving capabilities
• Must be team oriented and able to function in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment with a consistently positive and professional attitude
• Willingness to learn and adapt to new responsibilities
Bachelor’s Degree Required
TimeWarner Corporate - 24 months ago