We are GROWING!
Canon Business Process Services, (A Canon Company)
is actively seeking
Parts Control Technicians
to work at our office in
You will be working in an automotive warehouse environment!
M-F Daytime hours (Hours may vary so must be flexible
- Responsible for automotive parts inspections.
- Process and distribute parts using SAP WMS for prototype builds.
- Parts are received and scanned to shelf locations.
- Parts are picked for build-specific projects.
- Transporting parts to offsite locations.
- Maintain in house inventory levels.
- Short Parts Management – expedite late part shipments.
- Data maintenance in SAP.
- Tracking data in excel.
- Prepare reports as necessary.
- Work with IS applications; Lotus Notes, Excel, SAP, Word.
- Excellent customer service, professional attitude and appearance is a must.
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- DOT certification is a plus.
- Attention to detail is vital
- At least 1 year of experience working in a warehouse setting within Inventory Control and Distribution.
- Experience in Automotive is a plus.
- Knowledge of metering, weighting, logging and other shipping procedures. Ability to perform routine functions of most of the various equipment & systems
- Basic Computer knowledge required (Word, Excel)
- Physical activity required including bending, crouching, stooping, walking, reaching, lifting and prolonged periods of sitting or standing.
- Ability to work a standard eight (8) hour day with some occasional overtime and possibly occasional weekend work.
- Must be able to operate a forklift.
- Driving a car (clean driving record)
- Lift/Carry 50 pounds
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- You must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test.
Canon Business Process Services
- 16 months ago - save job