LOOKING FOR A COMPANY THAT VALUES YOUR POTENTIAL? |
A job with AT&T as a Splicing Technician can provide you with exactly that!
Take advantage of our paid training and wide range of career possibilities. AT&T offers a competitive salary, company provided vehicles and tools and benefits that include medical, dental, paid vacation, and more!
Our Splicing Technicians install, maintain and repair services for our customers.
What you'll do as an AT&T Splicing Technician:
- Install, disconnect and upgrade customer services
- Make and complete splices in various types of communication cables
- Review and analyze complex schematic drawings
- Use electrical test instruments to determine defective wire or fiber
- Repair and maintain outside cable facilities
- May climb poles and ladders or operate hydraulic aerial lifts mounted on trucks
- Work outdoors in all kinds of weather
Our Splicing Technicians must have the following:
- Valid state drivers license
- Non-negligent driving record
- Meet 275lbs weight limit due to safety restrictions
- Ability to perceive differences in wire and cable colors
- Ability to lift and move up to 100lbs
- Satisfactory results from a background/employment history investigation and drug screening
- Qualify on pre-employment screening
Technical Mechanical Test (TMT II)
Physical Abilities Evaluation (PAE)
Test study guides can be found at www.att.jobs/tips .
At AT&T, we’re connecting the world like never before. Ready to get in on the action? Together we’ll do great things. If...