Are you ready for a challenge?
Then you`ve found the right place. If you have the desire to do more, experience new things, expand your abilities, and develop an incredible career, you can do it all here in a friendly, high-energy work environment at Kellogg Company. As a Territory Manager you will be responsible for selling a mix of snack products within a territory to achieve budgeted revenue and grow your territory`s volume while providing excellent service to all your customers.
Main Responsibilities Include:
1. Selling displays, new products and maximizing the product mix on display using the fact based selling tools we provided to you.
2. Ordering product using your Hand Held Computer to keep the shelves full, fresh and looking gr-r-reat!
3. Finding additional opportunities to sell in displays to continually grow your territory and remain the vendor of choice with our customers.
4. Organizing, rotating and stocking shelves during each store visit - the platform for providing excellent customer service.
5. Always work safely!
The work schedule is demanding; you will work nights, weekend and early mornings. You will be driving around your territory on a daily basis and sometimes to other locations. You will be climbing, stooping, bending, standing, kneeling and frequently lifting 15 lbs and occasionally up to 50 lbs. You will be expected to be flexible to the needs of our business which is strongly affected by the needs of our customers who operate on grocery/retail hours.
Our benefits are excellent and include a car reimbursement, company cell phone, flexible work schedule, medical, dental, FSA, life insurance, tuition reimbursement and much more.
Requirements for this position include:
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people. Kellogg EOE M/F/D/V
- High School Diploma/GED required
- 2-4 years of sales experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to persuade, communicate clearly and negotiate
- Demonstrated superior customer service skills
- A valid Driver`s License is required along with a clean driving record
- You must successfully complete a drug screen and background check
In 1906, W.K. Kellogg saw a better way. Healthier food and a healthier work place. “I’ll invest my money in people,” W.K....