A Physical and Occupational Therapy Company, specializing in geriatrics and orthopedics and offering excellent management and clinical support, is seeking a Therapy Operations Director to join its team of successful therapists.
This position offers a competitive compensation package, including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits.
Is responsible for the management, development, and supervision of all therapy and administrative staff. May be a licensed Physical Therapist or Occupational Therapist and is responsible for the health of all facets of clinic operations. Performs timely and accurate processing of bi-weekly payroll and weekly invoices. Orients and mentors new staff members. Must be willing to build strong relationships with referral sources. Is the motivational leader for staff members and responsible for managing and measuring company performance and overseeing continuous improvement. Conducts occasional training presentations. Directs all therapy-based activities on a daily basis and is responsible for scheduling. Designs and implements appropriate treatment plans and performs patient evaluations. Represents commitment to quality and service in all interactions with clients and staff members.
- Hold a current Physical or Occupational Therapy license
- Minimum of 5 years of therapy experience
- Minimum of 2 years of home health experience
- Able to work independently
- Intermediate level computer skills
- Microsoft experience
- Experience with patient documentation software
- Able to learn documentation and scheduling software
- Able to schedule efficiently
- Good communication skills
- Effective time management
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to read, write, and speak English
- Prior managerial experience
- Experience conducting training presentations