TIG Welders needed to weld stainless steel products. Candidates must possess two - three years of on the job experieince and must be able to read blueprints. Candidates that have earned a welding degree from an accredited college will be considered IF their degree was earned in the last 6 months.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Must be able to pass a National background check
- Must be familiar with weld symbols
- Must be able to read blueprints
- Must have experience welding stainless steel
Bennett Hall - 2 years ago
Bennett-Hall is a professional staffing company serving the greater Charlotte/Gaston County area. We specialize in placing qualified...