Summary: Greets guests and escorts them to the appropriate table within the Top of the World restaurant. Assists guests with seating and monitoring other guests’ needs. Assists with maintaining the cleanliness of the restaurant.
• Greets guests in a positive manner as they come to the restaurant, takes their seating requirements and escorts the guests to the appropriate table for their group and in the correct server’s section
• Ensures that there is an adequate supply of menus and that menus are clean and updated
• Assists with maintaining cleanliness of the front of the restaurant, inspects tables and stations throughout the shift to ensure standards are being met and ensures deficiencies are corrected in a timely basis
• Assists guests with any questions, including, but not limited to, hours of operation, menus and/or reservations
• Completes opening and closing duties as assigned
• Other duties as assigned.
• At least six months experience in a fine dining venue preferred.
• Previous Specialty Room Host experience preferred.
• Previous experience providing courteous and hospitable guest service
• Able to manage multiple tasks and remain calm in a fast-paced and hectic work environment.
• Basic knowledge of wine and liquor and wine service techniques
• Ability to effectively communicate in English, both written and verbal
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred
Required Work Cards
• Walking and/or standing (over 75% of the time)
• Vision, speech, literacy and hearing (critical)
• Ability to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with moderate noise
• Walk, stand and/or crouch, narrow, slippery, and/or moving surfaces.
• Work at extreme heights
American Casino & Entertainment Properties
- 3 years ago - save job
The Stratosphere Tower is a first class hotel and casino, located 7 miles ... International Airport. The Stratosphere Tower Hotel and Casino...