Current opportunities available:
General Function: Responsible for daily operations and profitability of one or more locations. Primary responsibility for site operations, customer service, collections and the leadership of Customer Service Representative(s).
Responsibilities include but not limited:
- Serve as subject matter expert in operations and policies, and provide leadership to store employees.
- Recruit, interview, recommend for hire, oversee work of and train one or more Customer Service Representatives.
- Coordinate and maintain store staff schedules
- Ensure that staff provides excellent customer service.
- Address Market interest items and keep appropriate leadership informed
- Is responsible for the overall accountability, profitability and day to day business of the assigned location(s).
- Execute all Company marketing plans and programs, ensuring precise and timely set-up, excellent execution and within established deadlines. Assist’s with the following areas:
- Store Opening and Closing procedures.
- Call banks to determine if checks returned for non-sufficient funds (NSF) can be collected.
- Makes bank runs to collect on NSF checks.
- Courtesy Calls
- Follow established operational and Human Resource policies and procedures.
- Communicate with supervisor (DDO) regarding store operations, staffing needs, business and advertising needs.
- Responsible for timely daily check/cash bank deposits, over/short reports, daily store reports and other financial reporting.
Supervisory Responsibilities: Supervises other employees
Job titles supervise by this position, if applicable: Assistant Store Manager, Customer Service Representative(s) – full-time and/or part-time.
Full-Time Associate Benefits Include:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Group Term Life/AD&D
- Voluntary Supplemental Term Life
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Vacation and Holidays, Personal Days and Sick Time
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required for Store Manager Associates:
-Personal transportation and valid driver’s license.
-Enthusiastic attitude, strong work ethic.
-Excellent customer service skills.
-Basic computer literacy necessary.
-Retail, Cash Handling and/or Collections experience a plus!
-High School Diploma or GED required.
-Minimum of 2 years recent supervisor or management experience for manager position.
As a company we honor Equal Opportunity Employer & Values Diversity
About Check 'n Go For more than 15 years, Check 'n Go has been a leading provider of convenient consumer financial products. Headquartered...