Adecco is currently seeking a Trading Ops Analyst in Seattle. This is a contract position, 4-months, M-F, full-time hours. The contract has the potential to extend.
This opportunity provides cashflow and rebalancing processing as well as related accounting services for designated institutional clients. Primary responsibilities include validating that cashflow instructions are received in good order and ensuring timely and accurate processing of those instructions. Additionally, this position calculates rebalancing activity based on established methods and schedules and generates related cashflow activities for processing. Responsibilities also include continually reviewing all assigned functions for potential efficiency and quality improvements; recommending related process improvements and service enhancements; and implementing approved recommendations. This position also provides issue research and resolution, process analysis, special project work as assigned, and serves as an initial escalation and quality review point for other associates within the Institutional Trading and Rebalancing team.
- Bachelor Degree: Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration - Additional work experience may be accepted in lieu of college degree.
- FINRA Series 6 , Series 7, Series 99 preferred
- 3-5 years experience in an operational environment within the financial services industry
- Process execution within a process management framework preferred
- 2 years experience of project exectution as a team member within a multi-diciplined team
- 2 years experience of drafting and reviewing operational procedures
- Demonstrated ability to meet operational process deadlines within a small, high paced, team with multiple responsiblities required
- Ability to thrive in a team environment, even when the only contact with some team members is over the telephone or via e-mail, including team members working for vendor partners over significant distances apart required
- Excellent listening, written, and verbal communication skills required
- Proven ability to create and follow procedures, document issues, provide a clear audit trail, and reconstruct issues from documentation at a later time required
- Ability to field elementary and repetitive operational questions and deliver consistent results required
Adecco - 16 months ago
At Adecco, we work for you.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes...