The Training Consultant researches, designs, and revises course material to ensure maximum effectiveness of the contact centers; works with the Training Manager to formulate teaching outlines and determine appropriate instructional methods to ensure training and development needs are met; evaluates overall effectiveness of courses being taught to ensure an effective transfer of skills/knowledge to students.
MIMIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Training development experience required
• Insurance and contact center experience preferred
Pay for this position is $12.00/hr plus overtime as needed. This is a temporary opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this position or any other customer service related opportunities with Adecco.
Adecco - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -
At Adecco, we work for you.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes...