The Training Consultant researches, designs, and revises course material to ensure maximum effectiveness of the contact centers; works with the Training Manager to formulate teaching outlines and determine appropriate instructional methods to ensure training and development needs are met; evaluates overall effectiveness of courses being taught to ensure an effective transfer of skills/knowledge to students.
MIMIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Training development experience required
• Insurance and contact center experience preferred
Pay for this position is $12.00/hr plus overtime as needed. This is a temporary opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this position or any other customer service related opportunities with Adecco.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes us different, it’s our unwavering commitment...