Ralph Lauren Corporation is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. For more than 40 years, Ralph Lauren’s reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
· Hedge foreign exchange (FX) risk exposures.
· Execute FX spots, forwards and option contracts.
· Identify, monitor and report on the company’s worldwide FX exposures.
· Analyze hedging alternatives and communicate hedging results.
· Ensure that all FX transactions are compliant with policies and procedures (e.g. dealing authority, confirmations, bank account instructions, cash flows upon settlement etc.).
· Ensure that hedges are ASC 815 compliant when applicable.
· Collaborate with the Treasury Operations Group to ensure accurate, complete and timely execution of all relevant transactions.
· Monitor conditions in the global currency markets and deliver updates.
· Prepare treasury reports for financial reporting and the company’s auditing firm.
· Research and resolve non-compliant foreign exchange issues.
· Provide support for the management of a global netting solution for intercompany payables and receivables.
· On an ongoing basis, identify opportunities to leverage technology to improve processes and assist in the implementation of the IT2 global Treasury System.
· Coordinate activities with Business Units, Accounting, Tax and other departments.
· Maintain effective relationships with internal customers and banking partners.
· Develop and maintain systems needed to manage the global FX function, with an ever increasing emphasis on process improvement.
· Evaluate and review the global daily cash position in IT2 and send out daily reports.
· Assist with the maintenance of IT2 static data, workbenches, and reports.
· Perform SOX testing for cash management key controls.
· Assist in various treasury related projects.
-Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting.
-2-3 years Finance/Accounting experience.
-Strong PC skills, including Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visual Basic, Macros and Access.
-Strong analytical skills and project management skills.
-Strong organizational and time management skills.
-Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
-Great attention to detail.
-Ability to work independently on significant projects without supervision, in a dynamic, fast-paced, professional environment.
-Ability to act as an effective back-up in absence of supervisor or other key members of the department.
-Diverse knowledge of treasury functions.
-Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to function in a team environment.
Ralph Lauren is an equal opportunity employer. We offer dynamic career opportunities with growth potential and a generous company discount.
Ralph Lauren Digital - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard -