Provide administrative and operating support to the TTS Operations group. Candidate must be proficient in a fast paced challenging environment and handle all office support needs for the group.
- Monitor and process DOT log reporting requirements.
- Organize DOT testing requirements for the division.
- Maintain records of railroad safety training (RWP, etc) compliance for field staff.
- Maintain supply of required safety equipment & materials for field staff
- Human Resources
- Distribute and collect various HR related documents for employee benefit plans.
- Assist in planning, organizing and preparing training materials for TTS training programs.
- Interface with all support departments to ensure needs of division are being met and participate in inter-departmental projects.
- Maintain TTS employee contact records with HR & TTS official contact lists.
- Customer Service
- Provide on-call support to Ops Managers, their field personnel and units.
- Manage/store/archive all incoming/outgoing data, mail, daily production reporting and organize for prompt retrieval when required.
- Handle all field test data submissions to office, record, archive and pass through to data analysis team.
- Maintain various scorecards for division records.
- Assign and close WO numbers to jobs in IFS / CRM systems.
- Maintain customer schedules and communications when required
- Take calls from customers and handle customer needs or route to the nearest source for customer satisfaction
- Participate on “reception desk relief team” as required.
- Manage spare parts process (stock releases, shipping parts to units, receiving & warranties)
- Manage Spare parts lists and assist in setting appropriate inventory levels to meet field needs
- Assist in organizing maintenance programs with WO numbers and work planning
- Facilitate the divisions ISO certification process & ongoing compliance requirements
- Identify process problems, issue corrective actions & recommend changes for improved work methods, review and process NCR’s, OFI’s and CAR’s.
- Maintains and updates divisional E-Manual and distributes on regular basis
- Maintains records of customer satisfaction surveys
- Maintains records of all calibration’s performed in division in IFS system
- Participate in internal/external audits
- Financial Management
- Process divisional time and expense reporting for TS Ops Group
- Monitor & maintain compliance of pro-card transactions and receipt management
- Manage Com Data advances for crews
- Participate develop and implement strategic plans & other departmental teams
- Assist Dir of Ops and GM on critical projects & key reporting requirements.
- Standing, walking, bending, sitting for extended periods of time in basic office functions
- Ability to lift 25 lbs regularly for record keeping activities
- Exposure to warehouse environment for organizing parts shipments
- Vision must be sufficient for inputting data into a computer
- Keyboarding skills that reduce risk of carpel tunnel / other office injuries
- General office environment
- PPE required for shop / warehouse or activities on a TS unit
- Exposure to warehouse environment when organizing parts shipments
Wage Type: Salary Non Exempt
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Strong Computer Skills. Proficient in MS Office applications
- Proficient in IFS System, CRM & Lotus Notes knowledge is an asset
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills & ability to work with staff, customers, vendors and management team.
- Organizational skills
- Strong Problem Solving Skills and possess a positive attitude
- Strong oral & written skills
- Ability to work in a Team environment
- Must pass mandatory drug screen and background check