WTAE-TV, the Hearst Television station in Pittsburgh is now interviewing candidates for a Client Service Specialist.
- Researching, contacting and scheduling meetings with business development prospects.
- Writing, designing and preparing proposals and presentations.
- Order entry, report generation and data processing.
- Assisting with creative development or procurement of commercial/campaign/promotional elements.
- Effectively communicate with internal teams (sales, production, finance) and external clients on performance and delivery of commitments.
- Work directly with clients and sales team to provide detailed client service and execute integrated marketing plans.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced work environment, manage multiple projects and tight deadlines.
- Strong focus on teamwork and self-starter.
- Extreme attention to detail and desire to exceed client expectations.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Motor Vehicle Record check required.
- Strong Leadership, motivational and Sales Skills preferred but not required.
- Computer experience essential, including advanced Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
Send resume and cover letter to the Code: CSS-020113, c/o:
400 Ardmore Boulevard
Pittsburgh, PA 15221
or email WTAE-TVjobs@hearst.com
Applicants must include source of referral
No phone calls, please!